Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 15: Out of the Saddle

Today I woke up as rain clouds began to form. I got ready and left camp to find shelter with everybody in a nearby McDonalds. We waited out the storm there and raided the McInternet for a couple hours until the storm ended. The time setback was not a problem since today's ride was only 44 miles.

As I started riding I didnt want to sit because the seat was wet, so I joked about staying out of the saddle for the entire day. Then I thought about Brittany who had big saddle problems yesterday which gave me a reason to stay out of the saddle, FOR BRITTANY! I spent the entire riding day out of the saddle in the back of the pack with George, Amanda, and Ryan.

When we reached Hodgenville, we took a dip in the pool and went to dinner. Paula's Hot Biscuit wasn't open, so we went to a Mexican restaurant. Then we jumped a few tents and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment